i’m glad the shit that lives in the ocean lacks the ability to leave the ocean because most of it is scary as fuck
how does one tell a boy that one likes him
I am a boy and have a foolproof plan for this:
- text them and start playing one of those 20q games
- if they start being a dodgy fella drop em
- if they ask “You like anyone?”
reply Yeah, you.
- If they give you a negative reply sayin they dont like you back then just correct yourself to “*Yeah, you?”
dude that is genius
slow clappin’ it out.
So I was just looking at this awesome concept art from The Princess and the Frog.
I had it enlarged, big as it could go, scrolling along, admiring the details, and then I got almost to the end of the picture, right along the fountain.
This movie takes place in the 1920s.
*spits out drink* AHAHA!
I love you Disney. Seriously.
imagine if it was morning and the birds were chirping and you went outside and they all got silent and looked at you like they were just talking about you
- Me: The disk won't eject I've tried ejecting it like twelve hundred times.
- Customer-support-guy: Okay have you tried ejecting it from the desktop?
- Me: I can't- the computer's frozen.
- CSG: Uhm, okay- uh- Jeez this is so not my division.
- Me: . . .
- Me: What did you just say?
- CSG: Have you tried turning it-
- Me: Did you just quote Sherlock?
- CSG: . . .
- CSG: . . .
- CSG: You watch-
- Me: FUCK YEAH I WATCH. THAT'S THE DISK THAT'S STUCK IN MY COMPUTER.
- CSG: OH MY GOD. LEMME HELP YOU- THIS IS A LEGITIMATE EMERGENCY CHRIST ALMIGHTY.
- Me: YOU BET IT IS.
- *two minutes later the disk is running smoothly*
- CSG: So which episode are you watching?
- Me: The Great Game.
- CSG: Oh my god I'd sell my sister to sleep with Andrew Scott.
- Me: Is there some way I can tip you or something?